What You'll Get
- $59.50 for one ticket to The Who and one drink
- With special guests Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- When: Tuesday, April 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: PNC Arena
- Seating: Upper Level
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Drink ticket valid for Large Domestic Draft, House Wine, 20 ounce Soda or 20 ounce Bottled Water
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Who Hits 50!
- The Who at 1 (1964): Mods playing rhythm and blues with an element of danger. Pete Townshend smashes his first guitar by accident at the Railway Hotel in Harrow, in the process igniting one of the most exciting live acts ever. One week later at the same venue, Keith Moon smashes in drum kit in solidarity.
- The Who at 2 (1965): having made their first stir with the chord-chopping “I Can’t Explain,” the group truly exploded (both the charts and Pete Townsend’s amps) with “My Generation”
- The Who at 5 (1969): already stars thanks to hits such as “I’m a Boy” and “I Can See for Miles,” with a reputation for wild live shows, The Who took the obvious route; they recorded a rock opera about a deaf/dumb/blind kid named Tommy, who plays a mean pinball
- The Who at 50 (now): after decades of changing musical history, the group offers an epic set of what Townshend calls “all the hits, picks, mixes, and misses” of the band’s entire career
- Eyewitness accounts of what you’ll see: Roger Daltrey hitting every big note and Townshend pick-whipping and windmilling on his Stratocaster
- Get there early: for a rousing set of rock and roll loving from special guests Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 4/13 for a ticket and drink voucher at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Offer reflects AEG's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.