- One G-Pass to see The Wiggles
- When: Friday, October 3, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Chrysler Hall
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $23 for the rear orchestra or dress circle (up to $46.15 value)
- $18 for the balcony (up to $35.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Emma, Simon, and Lachy have big shirts to fill. Their color-coded predecessors toured for 21 years as the original Wiggles, who became known worldwide as “the world’s biggest preschool rock band.” With the help of Anthony, the original blue Wiggle, the new quartet uses songs, games, and storytelling to encourage participation from pint-size audience members, fostering a sense of youthful empowerment usually found only in preteen monarchs. A new lineup also means a cavalcade of new tunes such as the ophthalmological anthem, “I’ve Got My Glasses On,” and the infectious arm-swinger, “Do the Propeller.” Although the gang’s faces have changed, their beloved character friends have stuck around, from the friendly pirate Captain Feathersword to Dorothy the rose-eating Dinosaur and Wags the Dog.