The best children’s shows place a high premium on audience interaction, unlike the opera or traffic court. Rustle up some kid-friendly fun with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see The Wiggles
- When: Sunday, August 25, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Capitol Theater at Overture Center
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $12 for rows P–R of the balcony section (up to a $27 value)
- $17 for rows J–L of the mezzanine section (up to a $38.50 value)
- $23 for rows A–D of the circle section (up to a $49.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Emma, Simon and Lachy join the original cast of characters as the “world’s biggest preschool rock band,” The Wiggles!” Their color-coded predecessors toured for 21 years as the original Wiggles, who became known worldwide as “the world’s biggest preschool rock band.” With the help of Anthony, the original blue Wiggle, the new quartet uses songs, games, and storytelling to encourage participation from pint-sized audience members, fostering a sense of youthful empowerment usually found only in preteen monarchs. A new lineup also means a cavalcade of new tunes, such as the ophthalmological anthem, “I’ve Got My Glasses On,” and the infectious arm-swinger, “Do the Propeller”. Although the gang’s faces have changed, their beloved character friends have stuck around, from the friendly pirate, Captain Feathersword, to Dorothy the rose-eating Dinosaur and Wags the Dog.
“Great show. Just wished they moved us down as the orchestra was half empty with the balcony full. The Wiggles need to think about reducing their prices”