All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for sections 403–408, rows A–O (up to $39.25 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass for sections 301–305, rows AA–L (up to $45.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Saturday, September 12 open from 9:00 am-1:00pm; On-stage performances at 10:00am for Splash’N Boots and 11:00am for The Wiggles
- Saturday, September 12 open from 2:30pm-6:30pm; On-stage performances at 3:30pm for Splash’N Boots and 4:30pm for The Wiggles
- Sunday, September 13 open from 9:00am-1:00pm; On-stage performances at 10:00am for Splash’N Boots and 11:00am for The Wiggles
- Sunday, September 13 open from 2:30pm-6:30pm; On-stage performances at 3:30pm for Splash’N Boots and 4:30pm for The Wiggles
Children who have reached 1st birthday require ticket.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Treehouse Big Day Out 2! Presented by Sunwing.ca and Featuring The Wiggles
- The event: a festival catering to those in their training-wheel years, featuring play and activity areas, meet and greets, and stage performances by the beloved characters from the Treehouse network
- Organized by Treehouse, Canada’s channel for young children that offers premium programming and a trusted, safe environment for little ones and their parents.
- Headlined by The Wiggles, with additional performances by Splash’N Boots
- How The Wiggles are widely known: as “the world’s biggest preschool band,” a title gained from entertaining and educating toddlers around the globe since 1991
- Why parents love The Wiggles, too: because tunes such as “Do the Propeller” and “I’ve Got My Glasses On” are super catchy, and their giddy song-and-dance show appeals to all ages
- The latest colour-coordinated lineup of Wiggles features: Anthony (the original blue Wiggle), Simon (in red), Emma (in yellow) and Lachy (in purple), along with plushy pals such as Dorothy the rose-eating Dinosaur, Wags the Dog, and Henry the Octopus
- Splash’N Boots: Now featured daily on Treehouse TV, Splash’N Boots have performed more than 1,200 shows throughout Canada, the U.S., and abroad. Twice crowned “Canadian Children’s Music Group of the Year” at the Sirius XM Independent Music Awards, Splash’N Boots has a total of seven award-winning CDs, along with 18 music videos and two full-length DVDs.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Children who have reached 1st birthday require ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.