- One ticket to see The Wiggles Taking Off!
- When: Tuesday, September 24, at 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Centennial Hall
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for balcony sections 1–4 or 7, rows B–E; or balcony sections 5–6 (a $21 value)
- $18 for the orchestra section, rows Y, Z, or BB; or mezzanine sections 5–7 (a $36.50 value)
- Click here to view the balcony seating chart or the orchestra and mezzanine seating chart.
The Wiggles Taking Off!
Emma, Simon, and Lachy join the original cast of characters as the "world's biggest preschool rock band," the Wiggles. With the help of Anthony, the original blue Wiggle, the new quartet uses songs, games, and storytelling to encourage participation from pintsize audience members, fostering a sense of youthful empowerment usually found only in preteen monarchs. A new lineup also means a cavalcade of new tunes such as the ophthalmological anthem, "I've Got My Glasses On," and the infectious arm-swinger, "Do the Propeller." Although the gang's faces have changed, their beloved character friends have stuck around, from the friendly pirate, Captain Feathersword, to Dorothy the Dinosaur and Wags the Dog.