All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Ticket packages to the Wild Child Motorsports Showdown 250 stock car racing event, plus live music by Keith Kelso
- When: Saturday, November 8, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Central Texas Speedway
- Seating: General admission
- Gate time: 3 p.m.
- Race time: 6 p.m.
- Concert time: 8 p.m.
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $15 value)
- $19 for two general-admission tickets (up to $30 value)
- $25 for one all-access pass for a child aged 3–12 ($50 value)
- $35 for one all-access pass for an adult ($70 value)
All-access passes include the following:
- General admission
- Access to pit area for up-close driver interaction
- Exclusive access to the skydeck, backstage, and Car Bar areas
- Air-conditioned suites
- A champagne toast (21+ only)
- Pass holders must enter through the Pavilion Gate Entrance
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children 12 and under are admitted free to general-admission areas.
Wild Child Motorsports 250
This Saturday, cars will rocket around the track at Central Texas Speedway for the final showdown race of the 2014 season. More than a dozen classes of car will be on hand to compete, and drivers are expected to bring their best as they jockey for position in this year’s points standings. After the checkered flag is waved and every driver has read their car a bedtime story, country rocker Keith Kelso will take the stage inside the Car Bar to keep the speedway buzzing with a high-energy set.
Central Texas Speedway
A visit to Central Texas Speedway is kind of like hanging out in your own backyard, only here, instead of friends racing for the last hamburger from the grill, professional drivers race for glory around a 3/8-mile track. Still, the 39-acre site boasts homey features, including beach volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, and plenty of food and drinks. During races, fans can cheer from air-conditioned suites or bleacher seats close enough to the side-by-side action to see tires smoking and hear GPS systems giving drivers directions. When the pros aren’t tearing around the asphalt track, go-karts take over, allowing friends to battle each other at speeds of up to 65 miles-per-hour.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Central Texas Speedway. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Central Texas Speedway's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 3pm. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. General Admission for children 12 and under is free. All Access Child's Pass valid for ages 2-12. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.