Great songwriters know everything about their craft, from all the scales to the few words that rhyme with "small-town steel mill experiencing financial difficulties." Watch a master at work with this GrouponLive deal.
- $36 for one G-Pass to see The Wild Live Tour: Hedley with Classified and USS (up to $60 value)
- When: Saturday, April 12, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre
- Seating: section 102, 103, 106, 107 or 108
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Wild Live Tour: Hedley with Classified and USS
- When Jacob Hoggard formed Hedley: in 2005
- What happened before that: Hoggard was a finalist and fan favorite on Canadian Idol in 2004
- What happened before that: birth, school, some other stuff
- Hedley's sound: infectious melodies that suit Hoggard's boyish yawp, playful instrumentation, and summery guitars
- Impressive record, part one: the band released three consecutive double-platinum albums
- Impressive record, part two: the band performed the bouncy hit "Cha-Ching" at the closing ceremonies of the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics
- Impressive record, part three: 2013's Wild Life, of which Music Express said, "There are certain songs you hear that just scream 'hit record.' Hedley's 'Anything' is just such a song...But what's more, there's 10 more songs just like it."
- Classified, de-classified: Nova Scotian rapper sometimes called Luke Boyd
- Latest album: 2013's Classified, which debuted at #1 on the Canadian Albums Chart
- USS stands for: Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker
- Their sound: drum and bass mixed with grungy guitar and two-step rhythms
- Their latest: Advanced Basics
Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre
33800 King Rd.
Abbotsford, BC V2S 8H8