- $8 for two general admission tickets ($17.26 value)
- All Dates: show time is at 7 p.m.
- December 5: an additional matinee performance will begin at 2 p.m. Santa Claus will also be present on that date from 10 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. to greet youngsters, along with a photographer, hay rides, and holiday booths.
The Wishing Tree
- The Story: Nick, a department-store Santa Claus, has something special in store for the mall’s young employees, who are saving up to buy Christmas presents.
- The Message: Nick demonstrates how selflessness—not gifts—is the true reason for the season.
- The Source Material: This family-friendly production is based on a book by Shubert Fendrich, along with music and lyrics Bill Francoeur.
Fountain Community Theater
Fountain Community Theater opened its doors in 2014 in order to, in the staff's own words, "bring Fountain together through theater and arts." Though their professional backgrounds are in other fields, every founding member shared a passion for family entertainment, along with a drive to inspire young audiences. And while they admit their beginnings took some trial and error, and some improvisation, the team stocked its inaugural season with a staggering 10 productions that include musicals, comedies, dramas, murder mystery plays, and children's theater. If its debut dectet of plays is any indication, Fountain theatergoers will enjoy countless outings in the years to come.