What You'll Get
- $32 for one ticket to the Women’s Empowerment Expo (up to $41 value)
- When: Saturday, August 15, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Cobo Center
- General admission
- Door time: 10 a.m.
The Women’s Empowerment Expo
For one day, the Cobo Center will welcome local women (and a few men) to a celebration of female strength that’s equal parts entertaining, educational, and inspirational. Breakout sessions cover topics that run the gamut from saving for college to the importance of physical fitness, and a star-filled list of performers and speakers give the spirited event a red-carpet air.
- Keynote Speaker: Inspirational speaker, lawyer, author, television personality, and very busy person Iyanla Vanzant will address the attendees.
- Co-Headliner: Talkshow host Wendy Williams will lead a live session of some of The Wendy Williams Show’s most popular segments, such as “Hot Topic” and “Ask Wendy.”
- Breakout Sessions: topics include mastering your credit, “Ask the Lawyer,” tips for a thriving marriage, physical fitness, self-understanding, and more.
- Vendors: Natural hair care products, jewelry, food sampling, books, clothing, and much more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 8/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.