- One G-Pass to Championship Sunday, the final day of the DIRECTV Wooden Legacy college basketball tournament
- When: Sunday, November 30. The first game begins at 11 a.m., with three subsequent games to follow. See game times here.
- Where: Honda Center
- Who: Long Beach State, Washington, Xavier, Princeton, San Diego, UTEP, Western Michigan, and San Jose State
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $25 for one seat in section 204, 225, or 226 (a $48.85 value)
- $35 for one seat in section 221, 223, or 224 (a $85.55 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
DIRECTV Wooden Legacy
A fusion of the John R. Wooden Classic and the Anaheim Classic, the second-annual DIRECTV Wooden Legacy showcases some of the country’s top programs during a three-day, 12-game gauntlet of college hoops. The tournament culminates on Sunday, November 30 at Honda Center with a series of four placement games, highlighted by the championship matchup between the two undefeated teams of the evening.
The eight-team field on Championship Sunday features plenty of talent, enabling fans to scout hoops stars before they move onto the pros or sign up for a secret NASA mission to finally defeat the Monstars once and for all. Headlining the talent pool, the UTEP Miners drill their way into the tournament behind reigning freshman-of-the-year Vince Hunter, who averaged 12 points per game last season. The Western Michigan Broncos, meanwhile, turn to junior forward Connar Tava to sink shots from the perimeter, and the Xavier Musketeers rely on guard Semaj Christon to dole out assists and energy drinks to tired teammates.