Becoming a champion requires focus, resilience, and constantly making sure your opponents don't drink your sweat to steal your life energy. Don't get licked with this Groupon.
- One pass to see or participate in the World Series of Beer Pong IX
- Where: Flamingo Las Vegas
- Door time: Main events begin at 8 p.m. on January 1 and 4 p.m. on January 2–4; side events begin at 7:30 p.m. on January 1 and 11 a.m. on January 2–4
- Ticket values include all fees and free club entry to the official after party each night<p>
Tickets and Dates
$10 for a one-day general-admission party pass for one of the following dates ($21.49 value):
- Wednesday, January 1 at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, January 2 at 4 p.m.
- Friday, January 3 at 4 p.m.
- Saturday, January 4 at 4 p.m.<p>
$15 for a two-day general-admission party pass for January 3 and 4 ($31.74 value)
$25 for a four-day general-admission party pass for January 1–4 ($52.24 value)
$99 for a WSOBP main-event team registration for one person ($308.49 value; does not include hotel room)<p>
With a party pass, spectators can participate in miniature side tournaments, play bags, and watch the main event. The party passes also include free club entry to the official after parties each night. If two purchasers wish to play on the same team, each person must purchase a registration ticket. Individual entrants to the main event will be matched with a partner.<p>
The World Series of Beer Pong IX
The ninth annual World Series of Beer Pong descends on Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino for four days of competition and carousing. On January 1, teams from the East and West face off to determine which coast claims the beer pong throne. Then on January 2 the main event commences, featuring two days of randomly paired match-ups that culminate in an elimination tournament on January 4.
Throughout the entire event, spectators with party passes can play bags, join mini-tournaments, or play beer pong on open tables.
“It's cool there and fun to watch! People get really competitive so make sure you can handle a lot of yelling! ”