What You'll Get
- One general-admission weekend pass or single day ticket to The Wrecking Ball ATL, The Masquerade’s 25th Anniversary Celebration and final Music Park concert, featuring The Descendents, Coheed and Cambria, The Get Up Kids, Desaparecidos, The Movielife, Thrice, and many more
- When: Saturday, August 8–Sunday, August 9
- Where: Masquerade
- Door time: 2 p.m. on August 8; 1 p.m. on August 9
- Click here to view the lineup
- $75 for an early-discount two-day pass (up to $119.60 value). [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $85 for a two-day pass (up to $119.60 value)
- $45 for an early-discount Saturday or Sunday pass (up to $72.55 value). [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $55 for a Saturday or Sunday pass (up to $72.55 value)
The Wrecking Ball ATL
- The Descendents: This power-pop band formed in 1979 during the halcyon days of the Los Angeles punk scene, and today continues to fuse self-deprecating lyrics with chugging power chords in a playful yet passionate performance.
- The Get Up Kids: These Kansas City rockers got their start in the 1990s touring with Weezer and Green Day. Later the influential emo-indie act racked up fans with the critically-acclaimed album Something to Write Home About, and launched its own record label imprint, Heroes & Villains Records.
- The Movielife: Fans of the eclectic pop-punk quintet have something to be excited about—the band behind It’s Go Time, This Time Next Year, and Forty Hour Train Back to Penn reunited in 2014 after an 11-year hiatus.
- Also Appearing: The Lawrence Arms | Failure | Title Fight | Judge | Modern Life Is War | Braid | and more
- Coheed and Cambria: If you feel like you’ve entered another world when listening to these prog-rockers, you have—most of their releases are concept albums based on The Amory Wars, a science-fiction story penned by lead singer Claudio Sanchez. Their latest, 2015’s The Color Before the Sun, branches away from the storyline while remaining true to the band’s melodic metal sound.
- Desaparecidos: This Conor Oberst-fronted band boasts a raw, punk-infused sound distinct from the lead singer’s other projects and punctuated by themes of social injustice, all of which can be found on their 2015 release, Payola.
- Thrice: Thrice specializes in songs marked by distorted guitars and poignant songwriting, but these rockers are just as known for their charitable work—they donate proceeds from their album sales to a number of nonprofit organizations.
- Also Appearing: Glassjaw | American Nightmare | Basement | Cave In | The Appleseed Cast | Knapsack | and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.