What You'll Get
- $22.50 for one ticket for section A or C (up to $45 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
The ZAPP Band
- The band: pioneers of blending funk and soul with vocoders and electronic elements (not to mention flashy costumes and dance moves)
- Their songs you probably know: hit singles including “Dance Floor,” “More Bounce to the Ounce,” and “Computer Love”
- One thing you might not have known: they contributed the talk-box part to Dr. Dre and 2Pac’s song “California Love”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Historic Bal Theatre
Since it opened in 1946, the 800-seat Bal Theatre has continually hosted a wide array of film screenings, comedy shows, and musical acts on its stage, remaining one of the few American theatres of its era never to have shut down. Despite the building's vintage art-deco vibe, the theater boasts a concert-series sound system, digital projection, and three-dimensional seats, immersing audiences in a heightened sensory experience.