What You'll Get
- One or two tickets to Restoration Comedy
- When: March 20–29
- Where: Theatre at Grand Valley
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $7 for one ticket (up to $12 value)
- $12 for two tickets (up to $24 value)
- The Plot: The womanizing, financially strapped Loveless plots to spend his wife Amanda’s fortune after learning of her death, but the very-much-alive Amanda has other plans.
- For Fans Of: British theatre; dubious characters; cunning heroines
- The History: the play takes its historical cues from restoration comedies, which are often set in the late 1600s and focused on witty, complicated plots
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Theatre at Grand Valley's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Theatre at Grand Valley
The official theater of Grand Valley State University takes drama seriously. With a small student-to-faculty ratio and instructors who necessitate hands-on experience, the learning troupe produces plays that range from Urinetown: The Musical to Shakespearean tragedies. And the company's love for theatre in all its forms spills beyond the stage, too, with the Grand Valley Shakespeare Festival every fall celebrating Shakespearean values such as maintaining professionalism and a waxed goatee. The results of this immersion speak for themselves: alumni have gone on to work at Chicago Shakespeare Theatre, stage manage MGM Grand in Las Vegas, appear in a BMW commercial, and write a book about improvising.