- One ticket to The Liar or The Lady with All the Answers
- When: select dates through June 14
- Where: Theatre 3 Dallas
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for The Liar (up to $36 value)
$25 for The Lady with All the Answers (up to $41 value)
- Click to view the seating charts for The Liar in Theatre 3 and The Lady with All the Answers in Theatre 2.
- The Liar: Celebrated playwright David Ives gave what he calls a “translaptation” to Pierre Corneille’s 1643 comedy, keeping its iambic pentameter and rhymed couplet structure to chronicle the farcical, frenetic, romantic misadventures of handsome title character Dorante—and in process, imbuing the story with a frenetic, hilarious energy that earned it the 2011 Helen Hayes Award for Best New Play.
- The Lady with All the Answers: This one-woman show, set in Ann Landers’s Chicago apartment in 1975, delves into the personal life of America’s best-known advice columnist, prompting the LA Times to call the story “a smile-inducing, tear duct-activating reunion with a woman who might have been a stranger but seemed like family.”