What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to see Theory of a Deadman (up to $29.36 value)
- When: Tuesday, June 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Aztec Theatre
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
Theory of a Deadman
- Hypothesis of a Deadman: an ambitious rock band with party-ready riffs that slips their demo to Chad Kroeger of Nickelback has a great chance of achieving success
- Theory of Theory of a Deadman: with that tasty sonic calzone of post-grunge and rockabilly, the now multi-platinum band topped the charts with hits including “Lowlife” and “Bad Girlfriend”
- Fact of a Deadman: lead singer Tyler Connolly says the latest album Savages is “Theory of a Deadman on steroids”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 6/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.