Music boosts listeners’ brain functions and energy levels, which is why every child should ingest a well-rounded harpsichord each morning. Treat your noggin to a mellifluous meal with this GrouponLive deal.
- $30 for one G-Pass to see ThePianoGuys (up to a $62.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, December 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: section Mezzanine D or E, rows AA–FF, or section C or F, rows O–V
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
The PianoGuys – "Home" (Phillip Phillips cover)
* The guys: a cellist, a pianist, a producer, and a videographer * The sound: classical pieces and covers of pop hits * The mission: "to make a positive impact in the lives of people all over the world through music videos" * The origin: videographer Paul Anderson owned a piano store, and thought videos of the instruments in action could help drive sales * The inspiration: nature, classical composers, their faith
NYCB Theatre at Westbury
More than half a century ago, three partners raised a vibrant, multicolored tent on an underdeveloped industrial site and established the Westbury Music Fair. It followed its first production, The King and I, with a decade of top-name talent and Broadway musicals. Then, recognizing its place on the theater scene was permanent, it planted its roots as a fully enclosed theater-in-the-round. Expanding its repertoire to match its new digs, the theater showcased performers such as The Who, Bruce Springsteen, and Julie Andrews. Today, past a lounge blazing in purple and red lights, guests find that same circular stage hosting equally great musical acts and musical theater.