- $41.50 for one G-Pass to see ThePianoGuys (up to $81.55 value)
- When: Friday, August 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Red Hat Amphitheater
- Seating: sections 1–3
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Guys: pianist Jon Schmidt and cellist Steven Sharp Nelson, along with producer Paul Anderson and songwriter Al van der Beek
- The name: “ThePianoGuys” was the name of the music shop where they first got together
- The songs: they range from classical standards to pop hits, but you might hear Disney’s “Let It Go,” One Direction’s “Story of My Life,” or Bach’s Cello Suite No. 1
- The performances: piano-cello duets, group pieces played all on one crowded piano, and massively popular YouTube videos set in eye-popping locations