What You'll Get
- $41.50 for one G-Pass to see ThePianoGuys (up to $81.55 value)
- When: Friday, August 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Red Hat Amphitheater
- Seating: sections 1–3
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Guys: pianist Jon Schmidt and cellist Steven Sharp Nelson, along with producer Paul Anderson and songwriter Al van der Beek
- The name: “ThePianoGuys” was the name of the music shop where they first got together
- The songs: they range from classical standards to pop hits, but you might hear Disney’s “Let It Go,” One Direction’s “Story of My Life,” or Bach’s Cello Suite No. 1
- The performances: piano-cello duets, group pieces played all on one crowded piano, and massively popular YouTube videos set in eye-popping locations
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.