What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to see Third Day & Skillet (up to $33 value)
- When: Sunday, March 23, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Wolstein Center at Cleveland State University
- Seating: section 109, 111, 117, or 119
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
Third Day & Skillet
- Who’ll be there: Third Day, Skillet, Brandon Heath, Mandisa, Peter Furler, and We As Human
- Third Day’s sound: Lynyrd Skynyrd in its Sunday best
- Number of Grammys on their shelf: one more than the number of days in their name
- Hits to listen for: Billboard Christian Songs of the Decade “Cry Out to Jesus” and “Call My Name”
- What Skillet cooks: Grammy-nominated, chart-topping, boundary-crossing Christian rock
- Official name for Skillet fans: Panheads
- Skillet hits that reflect the band’s heavy, brooding sound: “Whispers in the Dark,” “Rebirthing,” “Monster”
- 5: the number of GMA Dove Awards Brandon Heath has won so far
- Brandon Heath songs that lift the spirit: “Give Me Your Eyes,” “I’m Not Who I Was,” “Jesus in Disguise”
- Where you’ve seen Brandon lately: touring with Amy Grant, and if you were at Carrie Underwood’s wedding, you heard him sing “Love Never Fails” to the bride and groom
- Where gospel singer Mandisa got her start: on the fifth season of American Idol
- Where you first heard Australian-born Peter Furler: as the lead singer of ’90s Christian Rock sensations Newsboys
- How We As Human hit the big time: impressing Skillet’s John Cooper after touring for years
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 23, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 3/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wolstein Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Wolstein Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.