- $21 for one G-Pass to see Third Day & Skillet (up to $35.30 value)
- When: Saturday, March 22, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: The Santander Arena
- Seating: section 107, 108, 109, 114, or 116
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Third Day & Skillet
- Who’ll be there: Third Day, Skillet, Brandon Heath, Mandisa, Peter Furler, and We As Human
- Third Day’s sound: Lynyrd Skynyrd in its Sunday best
- Number of Grammys on their shelf: one more than the number of days in their name
- Hits to listen for: Billboard Christian Songs of the Decade “Cry Out to Jesus” and “Call My Name”
- What Skillet cooks: Grammy-nominated, chart-topping, boundary-crossing Christian rock
- Official name for Skillet fans: Panheads
- Skillet hits that reflect the band’s heavy, brooding sound: “Whispers in the Dark,” “Rebirthing,” “Monster”
- Number of GMA Dove Awards won by Brandon Heath so far: five
- Where you’ve seen Brandon lately: touring with Amy Grant, and if you were at Carrie Underwood’s wedding, you heard him sing “Love Never Fails” to the bride and groom
- Where gospel singer Mandisa got her start: on the fifth season of American Idol
- Where you first heard Australian-born Peter Furler: as the lead singer of ’90s Christian Rock sensations Newsboys
- How We As Human hit the big time: impressing Skillet’s John Cooper after touring for years