What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section 4 or 14 (up to $41.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Third Day’s sound: Lynyrd Skynyrd in its Sunday best
- Number of Grammys on their shelf: one more than the number of days in their name
- Hits to listen for: “Cry Out to Jesus” and “Call My Name,” both included on Billboard magazine’s list of the best Christian songs of the 2000s
- What else you’ll hear: tracks from Lead Us Back: Songs of Worship, their latest album
- Words critics have used to describe it: “cinematic” (Jesus Freak Hideout), “beautiful” (Worship Leader), “spacious” (Cross Rhythms)
- Brandon Heath’s sound: upbeat shimmering acoustic Christian pop with inspiring lyrics delivered in a sweet, smooth, and soulful voice
- Brandon’s award tally (so far): five GMA Dove Awards (including Male Vocalist of the Year) and five Grammy nominations
- Hits to listen for: “Give Me Your Eyes” (the 2009 GMA Song of the Year), the No. 1 single “I’m Not Who I Was,” and “Jesus in Disguise”
- What else you’ll hear: tracks from Brandon’s latest, No Turning Back
- Words critics have used to describe it: “an 11-song masterpiece” (Cross Rhythms), “his most spiritually overt effort” (New Music Tuesday)
- Get there early: for worship tunes from Jason Barton, the lead singer of 33 Miles, whose single ”There is a God” was played as the wake-up call music for the Space Shuttle astronauts on their STS-128 mission on September 3, 2009.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change.Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.