What You'll Get
- $33.75 for second balcony seating ($56.25 value)
- $36.75 for first balcony seating ($61.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Third Eye Blind
- How you know them: from a string of hits that includes “Jumper,” “Semi-Charmed Life,” “How’s It Going to Be,” and “Never Let You Go,” all of which helped the 20th century end on a high note
- What the band has done since then: released the fan-favorite records Out of the Vein and Ursa Major; primed an upcoming album that frontman Stephan Jenkins says will be their swan song
- Motto that 3EB says best defines said upcoming album: “BORN IN SHADOW. MADE OF LIONS. LOUD AS [FUDGE]”
- What to expect at the live show: hits, deep cuts, and more hits—the interaction with the audience is unfiltered, and they use the latest technology to develop a closer exchange with their audience
- What’s coming up next: their fifth studio album, Dopamine, set to be released on June 16
- On hiatus from his role as lead singer of fun. (“We Are Young”), this indie-pop heartthrob recently established a solo career with 2015’s The Grand Romantic, which Alternative Press says “is proof-positive more Nate Ruess is always a good thing.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 2, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 12/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.