What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Third Eye Blind, starting from $20
- Seating: 200-level; 300-level
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Third Eye Blind: Summer Gods Tour with Special Guests Silversun Pickups
- The Tour: For the first time in their storied history, the alternative rock icons are playing their seminal 1997 self-titled debut album in its entirely to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the 6x platinum-selling classic.
- The Hits: The ’90s just wouldn’t have been the ’90s without 3EB’s chain of mega-hits, including “Semi-Charmed Life,” “Jumper,” “How’s It Going to Be,” and “Never Let You Go.”
- The Latest Album: The We Are Drugs EP, which landed in the Top 5 on iTunes alternative records chart, mixes the band’s inherent pop sensibilities with progressive intent as Jenkin’s lyrics address issues of identity, connection, and isolation amid rapid cultural changes.
- Where You’ve Seen 3EB Lately: Setting attendance records at fests such as Lollapalooza and Bonnarro; making national headlines by rescuing a group of kids caught in a rip current off the beaches of North Carolina (just after they’d performed a benefit show in support of the NC Transgender community’s efforts to defeat the controversial HB2 legislation); hilariously trolling the RNC; appearing for charities such as PETA and The Jimmy Miller Foundation,
- What Stephan Says About the Tour: “We are all about fostering a feeling of aliveness and connection. That’s why we have the Summer vibes, because our heat comes from being alive and in the moment and you can only get it when you are willing to keep it real. No one can create the vibes we do fronting over a backing track.”
- Silversun Pickups: Silverlake’s venerable troupe of stargazing, shoegazing, and everything in-between gazing rockers—known for their inimitable merging of ethereal melodies and pure sonic force—first caught ears with the dreamily distorted Big Muff stomper “Lazy Eye” in 2006, and continue to venture into uncharted musical territory on their latest, Better Nature.
The Fine Print