What You'll Get
- $45 for one ticket for general admission standing (up to $76.70 value)
Third Eye Blind: Summer Gods Tour with Special Guests Silversun Pickups
- The Tour: For the first time in their storied history, the alternative rock icons are playing their seminal 1997 self-titled debut album in its entirely to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the 6x platinum-selling classic.
- The Hits: The ’90s just wouldn’t have been the ’90s without 3EB’s chain of mega-hits, including “Semi-Charmed Life,” “Jumper,” “How’s It Going to Be,” and “Never Let You Go.”
- The Latest Album: The We Are Drugs EP, which landed in the Top 5 on iTunes alternative records chart, mixes the band’s inherent pop sensibilities with progressive intent as Jenkin’s lyrics address issues of identity, connection, and isolation amid rapid cultural changes.
- Where You’ve Seen 3EB Lately: Setting attendance records at fests such as Lollapalooza and Bonnarro; making national headlines by rescuing a group of kids caught in a rip current off the beaches of North Carolina (just after they’d performed a benefit show in support of the NC Transgender community’s efforts to defeat the controversial HB2 legislation); hilariously trolling the RNC; appearing for charities such as PETA and The Jimmy Miller Foundation,
- What Stephan Says About the Tour: “We are all about fostering a feeling of aliveness and connection. That’s why we have the Summer vibes, because our heat comes from being alive and in the moment and you can only get it when you are willing to keep it real. No one can create the vibes we do fronting over a backing track.”
- Silversun Pickups: Silverlake’s venerable troupe of stargazing, shoegazing, and everything in-between gazing rockers—known for their inimitable merging of ethereal melodies and pure sonic force—first caught ears with the dreamily distorted Big Muff stomper “Lazy Eye” in 2006, and continue to venture into uncharted musical territory on their latest, Better Nature.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.