What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Third Eye Blind and Dashboard Confessional
- When: Monday, July 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for terrace 9 or 14, rows AAA–RRR (up to $42.75 value)
- $30 for loge section 4 or 8, rows AA–WW (up to $62.50 value)
- $45 for loge section 5, 6, or 7, rows JJ–WW (up to $71.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Third Eye Blind
- How you know them: from a string of hits that includes “Jumper,” “Semi-Charmed Life,” “How’s It Going to Be,” and “Never Let You Go,” all of which helped the 20th century end on a high note
- What the band has done since then: released the fan-favorite records Out of the Vein and Ursa Major; primed an upcoming album that frontman Stephan Jenkins says will be their swan song
- Motto that 3EB says best defines said upcoming album: “BORN IN SHADOW. MADE OF LIONS. LOUD AS [FUDGE]”
- What to expect at the live show: hits, deep cuts, and more hits—the interaction with the audience is unfiltered, and they use the latest technology to develop a closer exchange with their audience
- What’s coming up next: in spring 2015 the group will release their first studio collection in over six years
- Their sound: a blend of emotionally raw lyrics and sweeping acoustics that are propelled by Chris Carrabba’s charismatic presence
- Their breakout hit: the emotionally wrought “Screaming Infidelities,” which yielded their first gold certified album and peaked at #5 on the Billboard Top 200
- Their debut album: The Swiss Army Romance, which PopMatters praised by saying “One is reminded of Bob Dylan’s Blood on the Tracks, only stripped down to the bare essentials”
- How their last full band tour culminated: a sold out performance at New York City’s Madison Square Garden
- A sample of their accolades: one platinum album (MTV Unplugged), and three gold-certified albums (Swiss Army Romance; The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most; and A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre on 7/27. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.