- One G-Pass to see Third Eye Blind and Dashboard Confessional
- When: Monday, July 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for terrace 9 or 14, rows AAA–RRR (up to $42.75 value)
- $30 for loge section 4 or 8, rows AA–WW (up to $62.50 value)
- $45 for loge section 5, 6, or 7, rows JJ–WW (up to $71.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Third Eye Blind
- How you know them: from a string of hits that includes “Jumper,” “Semi-Charmed Life,” “How’s It Going to Be,” and “Never Let You Go,” all of which helped the 20th century end on a high note
- What the band has done since then: released the fan-favorite records Out of the Vein and Ursa Major; primed an upcoming album that frontman Stephan Jenkins says will be their swan song
- Motto that 3EB says best defines said upcoming album: “BORN IN SHADOW. MADE OF LIONS. LOUD AS [FUDGE]”
- What to expect at the live show: hits, deep cuts, and more hits—the interaction with the audience is unfiltered, and they use the latest technology to develop a closer exchange with their audience
- What’s coming up next: in spring 2015 the group will release their first studio collection in over six years
- Their sound: a blend of emotionally raw lyrics and sweeping acoustics that are propelled by Chris Carrabba’s charismatic presence
- Their breakout hit: the emotionally wrought “Screaming Infidelities,” which yielded their first gold certified album and peaked at #5 on the Billboard Top 200
- Their debut album: The Swiss Army Romance, which PopMatters praised by saying “One is reminded of Bob Dylan’s Blood on the Tracks, only stripped down to the bare essentials”
- How their last full band tour culminated: a sold out performance at New York City’s Madison Square Garden
- A sample of their accolades: one platinum album (MTV Unplugged), and three gold-certified albums (Swiss Army Romance; The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most; and A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar)