What You'll Get
- $21 for Platinum Skybar mezzanine access (up to $53.70 value)
- $12 for general admission (up to $25.10 value)
- The Sound: tropical house, a genre Thomas Jack pioneered with long, lazy tempos, woodwind solos, and an unrelentingly upbeat message
- The Niche: speeches—seriously. He’s developed a knack for incorporating well-known speeches into his saxophone-laden tunes, best exemplified in the JFK-quoting “Symphony” and “The Final Speech,” which draws on Charlie Chaplin’s The Great Dictator
- What’s New: “Rivers,” a sunny love song featuring vocals by Nico and Vinz, the singers of “Am I Wrong?”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 21, 2016. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 5/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.