Bruce Wayne famously chose the bat as his superhero persona because it struck fear into the hearts of criminals and the costume design proved easier than Commitment-Man. Witness his exploits firsthand with this GrouponLive deal to see Batman Live at the Thomas & Mack Center. Choose between the following seating options:
- For $20, you get one ticket for high plaza seating in sections 105–118, which appears in red on the seating chart (up to a $41.05 value, including all fees).
- For $26, you get one ticket for mid plaza seating in sections 105–118, which appears in blue on the seating chart (up to a $53.50 value, including all fees).
- For $32, you get one ticket for low plaza seating in sections 106–117, which appears in green on the seating chart (up to a $64.50 value, including all fees).<p>
For either option, choose one of the following shows:
- Wednesday, October 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 6, at 12 p.m.
- Saturday, October 6, at 4 p.m.
- Saturday, October 6, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, October 7, at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, October 7, at 5 p.m. <p>
Doors open one hour before showtime.
Drawing on the decades-long Batman mythos, Batman Live weaves a coming-of-age tale with appearances from the caped crusader’s most famous friends and foes. After an opening that recounts the iconic hero’s tragic origins, the show jumps forward to the tale of Dick Grayson, who becomes Bruce Wayne’s ward and crime-fighting partner, Robin. Amid elaborate set pieces such as the dark, twisting Batcave, the Penguin’s lurid, pink-and-purple-tinted Iceberg Lounge, and the decaying Gothic labyrinth of Arkham Asylum, acrobats and high-wire artists swirl around the martial-arts theatrics of the lead actors. Dazzling, custom technology adds extra dazzle to the show, including a Batmobile conceived by legendary racecar designer Gordon Murray and a 100-foot, bat-shaped LED screen praised by the Guardian as “the real star of the show” for its action-complementing high-definition images and gracious post-performance autograph signing.