What You'll Get
- $14.25 for one general-admission ticket, plus an event T-shirt, concert laminate, and digital album download (up to $28.50 value)
- Prior to the event, guests will be attempting to set the Guinness World Record for the largest Twister game at 6:00 p.m.
- Free parking is available in lots 1, 2, 3, and 10 on a first-come, first-served basis
- Musicians who inspired Thomas Rhett: Merle Haggard, Hank Williams, Led Zeppelin, the Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson, and Rhett Atkins
- Musicians who are also his dad: Rhett Atkins
- What Thomas got from the gene pool: the ability to write great songs (for himself and others), an ear for outlaw country, and a fully functional circulatory system
- His sound: genre-defying tunes that throw a little pop, a little funk, and a lot of rock into the traditional country mix
- Other artists he’s written for: Jason Aldean, Lee Brice, and Florida Georgia Line
- Impressive accomplishment: his debut album, It Goes Like This, spawned three consecutive Billboard-topping singles
- “The ‘Uptown Funk’ of country”: what The Guardian called his latest single, “Crash and Burn”
- Where to start: Thomas’s first single, “Something to Do with My Hands”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 23, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem package on 9/23 at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. For ADA seating, call box office on receipt of voucher-availability limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must agree to terms & conditions. T-shirt size subj to avail. Free entry for 12 & under. Tennis shoes & appropriate attire reqd for Twister game. No bags larger than a small clutch bag allowed into stadium. Free parking subj. to avail. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.