What You'll Get
- $28 for one G-Pass ticket to Thompson Square (up to $44 value)
- When: Thursday, August 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their Sound: sharp and pleasant country-pop steered by the marital harmonies of husband-and-wife duo Keifer and Shawna Thompson
- Their Acclaim: three American Country Awards, two Academy of Country Music Awards, one CMT Award, and one Country Music Association Award since 2010.
- Where to Start: check out the self-titled debut album, featuring the #1 hit “Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not,” their second album, Just Feels Good, featuring their second #1 hit, “If I Didn’t Have You,” or just skip ahead to their latest single, “Trans Am”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.