- One G-Pass to the first day of the Three Rivers Classic hockey tournament
- When: Friday, December 27, at 4:30 p.m.
- Where: CONSOL Energy Center
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $17 for one lower-bowl corner seat in sections 105, 109, 116, or 120 (a $34.25 value)
- $11 for one lower-mid corner seat in sections 104, 110, 115, or 121 (a $23 value)
Admission includes both of the day's games:
- Boston College vs. Bowling Green at 4:30 p.m.
- Penn State vs. Robert Morris at 7:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
The second-annual Three Rivers Classic college hockey tournament skates into CONSOL Energy Center on December 27. The two-day event showcases some of the NCAA's top talent, giving Pittsburgh-area fans a chance to scout hockey players before they graduate or join an underground ring of Zamboni racing. On the first day of the tournament, fans have the chance to see all four teams in action, including the defending champion Robert Morris Colonials. Before the Colonials march onto the ice, though, Bowling Green attempts to tame the Boston College Eagles–one of the country's best teams, led by goal-scoring machine Johnny Gaudreau.