What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Thrival Innovation + Music Festival
- When: Saturday, September 13 and Sunday, September 14
- Where: Bakery Square
- Door time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $27.50 for one-day general admission on Saturday or Sunday (up to $45 value)
- $50 for two-day general admission (up to $75 value)
- $199 for two-day VIP admission (up to $350 value)
- Priority seating at all innovation events
- Free Thrival merchandise.
- Entry into exclusive VIP tent next to the Thrival stage for all concerts
- Complimentary beverages in the VIP tent, plus and catering catering courtesy of Bar Marco and Round Corner Cantina
- Private restrooms
Thrival Innovation + Music Festival
- Portugal. The Man: Alaskan-based quintet who made their presence known online with experimental yet catchy hits such as “People Say,” “Got It All (This Can’t Be Living Now),” and “Modern Jesus”
- Moby (DJ Set): a renaissance man who can jump from dance to punk to animal-rights activism within a single track, Moby helped bring electronic music to the mainstream with the albums Play and 18
Also appearing: Talib Kweli Phosphorescent Motion City Soundtrack MisterWives Raury 1,2,3 The Red Western Tairey Green Velvet Z-Trip Mayer Hawthorne Buku Pittsburgh Track Authority
- Non-musical rockstar: Whoever wins the innovation award for startup funding. Thrill Mill, Inc. and PNC Bank will provide the champion entrepreneur with space, access to business advisers, and a mug on which they can one day write “World’s Greatest Boss.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2014. Limit 1 per person for 2-day passes; limit 2 per person for 1-day passes. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Bakery Square. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Thrill Mill, Inc's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 12 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.