What You'll Get
- $21 for one general-admission ticket (up to $45.35 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, February 17, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 18, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 19, at 3 p.m.
- Friday, February 24, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 25, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 26, at 3 p.m.
- Friday, March 3, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 4, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 5, at 3 p.m.
- Friday, March 10, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 11, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 12, at 3 p.m.
- Friday, March 17, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 18, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 19, at 3 p.m.
- Friday, March 24, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 25, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 26, at 3 p.m.
Thrones! The Musical Parody
- The Plot: Humor isn’t easy to come by in Westeros—what with all the plotting, power grabs, and beheadings. In this twisted sendup of Game of Thrones, however, laughter and music are as common as war and misery. This smash hit from Chicago and the UK asks questions such as “Just how red can the Red Wedding get?” and “Can Jon Snow possibly know more than nothing?” all while blissfully doling out spoilers through Season 6.
- The Players: Created by members of internationally renowned improv group, Baby Wants Candy
- The Praise: The show was a stand-out success at 2015’s Edinburgh Fringe Festival, prompting Edinburgh Festival Magazine to hail it as “Darkly humorous and beautifully vulgar…one not to miss,” and was “Recommended!” by the Chicago Sun-Times, who called it a “…a humor-filled spectacle.” The Chicago Reader raved, “Endless inside jokes and spoilers had the audience falling out of their chairs,” and BuzzNews Chicago called Thrones! a “…hilarious ride that never slows down.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 15 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.