What You'll Get
- Tickets to 5th Annual Throwback Festival featuring Back In Black, Elton - The Early Years, Pearl Gem, Mysterious Ways, Appetite for Destruction, Def Leggend, Infinite Journey, Rock and Roll Over, Draw the Line
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Gexa Energy Pavilion
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Click here to view the complete lineup
- $10 for one GA Lawn ticket (up to $13.52 value)
- Two or more price: $6 for each GA Lawn ticket. Must purchase at least 2. (Up to $27.04 value)
- Four or more price: $5.50 for each GA Lawn with Skip-the-Line access. Must purchase at least 4. (Up to $94.08 value)
- Back in Black: This AC/DC tribute band recorded covers of “T.N.T.” and “It’s a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock ‘n’ Roll)” for the soundtracks of Napoleon Dynamite and Garage Days, and they’ve backed (the real) Cheap Trick, Blue Oyster Cult, and Foghat.
- Pearl Gem: Decked out in the grunge attire of combat boots and flannels, the band recreates early PJ hits such as “Jeremy” and “Alive,” complete with passionate growls and energetic stage antics frontman Barak Seguin borrows from Eddie Vedder.
- Mysterious Ways: Nobody does U2 like U2—or Mysterious Ways, a tribute act to the Irish superstars that was crowned “Best Cover Band” in 2009 and 2010 by The Austin Chronicle Music Poll.
- Appetite for Destruction: Bringing Guns N’ Roses tunes to the stage are Slash stand-in Mike “Junior” Edington, who nails the guitarist’s Les Paul shredding and Axl stand-in Chad Atkin, who nails the singer’s serpentine dance moves, siren vocals, and knack for showing up on time.
- Def Leggend The Def Leppard tribute artists recreate those football-stadium harmonies, scrumptious guitar licks, and Joe Elliot’s paint-peeling lead vocals—plus the hairdos and even the accents.
- Other Notable Acts: Me and My Monkey (The Beatles), Elton – The Early Years (Elton John), True 2 Crue (Motley Crue), Infinite Journey (Journey), Rock and Roll Over (KISS), Draw the Line (Aerosmith)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 6/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Gexa Energy Pavilion. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 5PM. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.