What You'll Get
- $6 for one general-admission ticket (up to $13.65 value)
Thunder Snow Cone presents Winter Whimsy Part 2
- Thunder Snow Cone: the acoustic side project of the cat metal band Thunder Snow—a collision of burlesque, circus, and sideshow
- Winter Whimsies Past: Thunder Snow Cone has performed on Funny or Die’s Oddball Tour and with Suicide Girls’ Blackheart Burlesque.
- ….and Present: The theme of this year’s circus is Cat Ice Cream—a mischievous menagerie of sexy tattooed clowns and kitten-inspired alter egos.
Though the lineup changes from show to show, here are a few of the circus’s favorite acts:
- Scarlett Storm: This Mistress of Whimsy has been bringing a sense of humor, sex appeal, and a touch of horror to fashion magazines while chasing after her life goals: to be “the filthiest woman alive” and to pet “every cat.”
- Smurfasaur: Clumsy on the ground but graceful in the air, this “upside-down clown” performs sideshow feats and juggles when she’s not working on her book, Potato Salad Across America.
- Kitty Kaos, a.k.a. “The Queen of Catastrophe,” has demonstrated her blend of magic and burlesque on stages across New Orleans and the world.
- Mikey Man Gorilla: The lone man of the act aims to make the audience laugh, if not reconsider the patriarchy, between the other clowns’ equally delightful sets.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 22, 2016. Limit 4/person. Redeem 2/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.