- $5 for one general-admission ticket (up to $10 value)
Thunder Snow Cone presents Winter Whimsy Part 2
- Thunder Snow Cone: the acoustic side project of the cat metal band Thunder Snow—a collision of burlesque, circus, and sideshow
- Winter Whimsies Past: Thunder Snow Cone has performed on Funny or Die’s Oddball Tour and with Suicide Girls’ Blackheart Burlesque.
- ….and Present: The theme of this year’s circus is Cat Ice Cream—a mischievous menagerie of sexy tattooed clowns and kitten-inspired alter egos.
Though the lineup changes from show to show, here are a few of the circus’s favorite acts:
- Scarlett Storm: This Mistress of Whimsy has been bringing a sense of humor, sex appeal, and a touch of horror to fashion magazines while chasing after her life goals: to be “the filthiest woman alive” and to pet “every cat.”
- Smurfasaur: Clumsy on the ground but graceful in the air, this “upside-down clown” performs sideshow feats and juggles when she’s not working on her book, Potato Salad Across America.
- Kitty Kaos, a.k.a. “The Queen of Catastrophe,” has demonstrated her blend of magic and burlesque on stages across New Orleans and the world.
- Mikey Man Gorilla: The lone man of the act aims to make the audience laugh, if not reconsider the patriarchy, between the other clowns’ equally delightful sets.