- Thursday Night at the Fights fight night for two, four, or six
- When: Any Thursday-night event between October 24 and December 19; every event starts at 7:30 p.m., see the schedule
- Where: William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: One hour before start time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $16 for two tickets (a $36.40 value)
- $31 for four tickets (a $72.80 value)
- $45 for six tickets (a $109.20 value)<p>
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children TK and under are admitted free.
The Scouting Report
Now in its 25th season, Thursday Night at the Fights slams weekday boredom to the mat with its weekly lineup of boxing matches and MMA contests. Every Thursday from now through April, male and female fighters from Anchorage and beyond trade jabs and stories about their first kiss inside the Thursday Night ring at the Egan Civic and Convention Center. But these events aren’t limited to just professional punchers: aspiring athletes and newcomers to the scene can also sign up to test their strength against one another. Every event features seven bouts separated by two intermissions, during which time fans can grab a drink, discuss the last match and reflect on how intermissions are totally like the commercial breaks of life.