"Bone crushing" is often used to describe hard football hits or those machines that make baking flour out of chicken bones. This Groupon is a hit.
- One ticket to see a Minnesota Vikings preseason game against the Tennessee Titans
- When: Thursday, August 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for upper-level end-zone seating in sections 201–206, 214–226, or 234–238 (a $31 value)
- $40 for lower-level end-zone seating in sections 100–104, 114–121, 123, 125, or 138–141 (an $82 value)
- $60 for lower-level sideline seating in sections 107, 111, 131, or 135 (an $127 value)
Ticket King Minnesota is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with The Minnesota Vikings or Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You must redeem at Ticket King Minnesota's office.
The Scouting Report
In 2012, Minnesota ran all over opposing defenses. The team's rushing attack collected a whopping 165 yards per game on the ground, thanks in large part to having the league MVP in the backfield and offensive linemen better at breaking through the line of scrimmage than a fleet of forklifts. While its halfbacks ran wild no matter the location, as a team, Minnesota clearly enjoyed playing at home: it posted a near-perfect 7–1 record in Minneapolis en route to a playoff appearance. On August 29, the defending Wild Card winners return to the field for their final pre-season tune-up, giving fans a chance to see players fighting to make the final roster come September.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Minnesota Vikings, Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
“Nice cheerful people -GREAT TICKETS TO VIKINGS GAME -THANKS !”
“Easy to get there and easy to redeem the Groupon!”
“Everything was positive, no hassle and enjoyable. ”