"Bone crushing" is often used to describe hard football hits or those machines that make baking flour out of chicken bones. This GrouponLive deal is a hit.
- One ticket to see the Minnesota Vikings take on the Washington Redskins
- When: Thursday, November 7, at 7:25 p.m.
- Where: Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $15 for upper-level end-zone seating in sections 201–206, 214–226, or 234–238 (a $31 value)
- $40 for lower-level end-zone seating in sections 100–104, 114–121, 123, 125, or 138–141 (an $82 value)
- $60 for lower-level sideline seating in sections 107, 111, 131, or 135 (a $127 value)
Ticket King Minnesota is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with The Minnesota Vikings or Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You must redeem at Ticket King Minnesota's office.
The Scouting Report
Minnesota is no stranger to having to finish the season with a bang: a year ago, it won five of its last seven games to snatch a Wild Card spot in the playoffs. Next Thursday, in front of a national audience, the team kicks off the second half of this season in pursuit of a similar surge. On offense, Minnesota still boasts one of the most dangerous rushing attacks around, due largely to having the league’s reigning MVP at running back and offensive linemen who are more adept at breaking through the line of scrimmage than a fleet of forklifts. Across the field, their conference-rival Washington counters with a top-10 rushing attack of its own.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Minnesota Vikings, Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
96% of 92 customers recommend
“Nice cheerful people -GREAT TICKETS TO VIKINGS GAME -THANKS !”
“Ticket seats are already reserved for event purchased. No need to rush and pick up the tickets like I did, thinking I would score better seats.”
“Very easy. Bought the Groupon and printed out the voucher then went to Minneapolis office and picked up Vikings tickets. Friendly staff and easy parking. ”