What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Chicago and REO Speedwagon, starting from $20
- General-admission lawn
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Chicago: The venerable “rock band with horns” that has has sold more than 100 million records, including 21 Top 10 singles, 5 consecutive Number-One albums, and 25 certified-platinum albums behind their signature blend of rock, jazz, R&B, and pop
- Accolades: Inductees into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2014 and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2016; a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame; a Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Performance for “If You Leave Me Now”; named No. 9 on Billboard Magazine’s Hot 200 All-Time Top Artists; Robert Lamm and James Pankow have become the latest inductees of the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2017.
- What to Expect: Now in its 51st consecutive year of touring, the band will perform the historic double-LP Chicago II, which featured the Top 10 hits “25 or 6 to 4,” “Make Me Smile,” and “Colour My World,” followed by a catalog of their greatest hits across six decades
- What Robert Lamm Says About the Tour: “It’s always a party sharing the stage with Kevin, Neal, Bruce, Dave and Bryan! They rock. We rock. The tour rocks!”
- The Band: With their unrelenting musical drive and touring stamina, plus the charisma and powerhouse vocals of leader Kevin Cronin, this iconic band jump-started the burgeoning rock movement in the Midwest in the early ’70s and ’80s as they created a legacy of platinum albums and FM radio staples and sold over 40 million albums across the globe.
- The Hits: The No. 1 singles “Keep on Loving You” and “Can’t Fight This Feeling” (from the monumental 1980 album, Hi Infidelity), plus fans favorites such as “Take It on the Run,” “Time for Me to Fly,” “Roll With the Changes,” “Ridin’ The Storm Out,” and more
- Recent Accolades: RIAA’s 10X Diamond Award for Hi Infidelity, which surpassed 10 million units sold in the U.S.
- What Kevin Cronin Says About the Tour: “We love the Chicago guys. We all share that Midwest rock’ n roll ethic. We work hard, rock hard & take care of business. So, c’mon out and party with Chicago and REO this summer.”
The Fine Print