What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Lynyrd Skynyrd, starting from $25
- General admission lawn
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lynyrd Skynyrd: Last of the Street Survivors Farewell Tour with .38 Special
- Their Ride Into the Sunset: “Rock N’ Roll Hall of Famers” Lynyrd Skynyrd put a neat bow on a decorated career spanning five decades with one final tour looking back at the band’s biggest hits.
- Their Prolific Catalog: Since forming in 1964, the band has released more than 60 albums spawning immortal anthems including “Sweet Home Alabama,” “Free Bird,” and “Simple Man.”
- Their Perseverance: After a plane crash took the lives of singer Ronnie Van Zant, guitarist Steve Gaines, and backup singer Cassie Gaines in 1977, the band went on a 10-year hiatus before regrouping for a reunion tour and live album.
- Their Core Members: Johnny Van Zant (younger brother of Ronnie Van Zant), Gary Rossington, and Rickey Medlocke
- Their Everlasting Legacy: The band has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide, and USA Today called them Southern rock’s “most popular and influential crew.”
The Fine Print