What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Poison with Cheap Trick, starting from $15
- General admission lawn
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their Legacy: Poison has forever etched itself into the annals of glam metal history with multiple platinum-selling albums and 12 Top-40 singles, including “Unskinny Bop” and “Talk Dirty to Me.”
- Their Magnum Opus: 1988’s Open Up and Say…Ahh!, which was certified platinum five times and spawned the mega-hits “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” and “Nothin’ But a Good Time”
- Their Return: In the 2000s, the original Poison crew—Bret Michaels, CC DeVille, Bobby Dall, and Rikki Rockett—reunited and found itself back on the Billboard Top 20 charts with the release of The Best of Poison: 20 Years of Rock”.
- What to Expect: Michaels says, “It’s going to be a mega concert and party combined. We will be playing all the hits and bringing high energy rock and roll good times.”
- Cheap Trick: These Rock and Roll Hall of Famers ruled the charts in the ’70s, thanks in large part to their smash live album, Cheap Trick at Budokan, and continue to share four decades’ worth of favorites such as “Surrender” and “I Want You to Want Me.” They’ve also released three albums in the last three years—Band Zoom Crazy…Hello, We’re All Alright, and Christmas Christmas.
The Fine Print