What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for lower level seating (up to $35.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Their Legacy: Poison has forever etched itself into the annals of glam metal history with multiple platinum-selling albums and 12 Top-40 singles, including “Unskinny Bop” and “Talk Dirty to Me.”
- Their Magnum Opus: 1988’s Open Up and Say…Ahh!, which was certified platinum five times and spawned the mega-hits “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” and “Nothin’ But a Good Time”
- Their Return: In the 2000s, the original Poison crew—Bret Michaels, CC DeVille, Bobby Dall, and Rikki Rockett—reunited and found itself back on the Billboard Top 20 charts with the release of The Best of Poison: 20 Years of Rock”.
- What to Expect: Michaels says, “It’s going to be a mega concert and party combined. We will be playing all the hits and bringing high energy rock and roll good times.”
- Cheap Trick: These Rock and Roll Hall of Famers ruled the charts in the ’70s, thanks in large part to their smash live album, Cheap Trick at Budokan, and continue to share four decades’ worth of favorites such as “Surrender” and “I Want You to Want Me.” They’ve also released three albums in the last three years—Band Zoom Crazy…Hello, We’re All Alright, and Christmas Christmas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 25, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/2 for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.