What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Start Making Sense, starting from $15
- General-admission standing
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Start Making Sense
- Who they are: A six-, seven-, eight-, and sometimes nine-piece band from Bethlehem, PA that faithfully recreates a Talking Heads concert experience.
- Behind the mic: Mimicking a genius like David Byrne is a tall task, but frontman Jon Braun lves up to the challenge with unwavering vocals and some quirky dance moves of his own.
- Songs you might hear: “Life During Wartime,” “Burning Down the House,” “Once In A Lifetime,” “Psycho Killer,” “Take Me to the River,” and more
We asked; they answered. House of Blues Chicago's craziest, quietest, longest, and all-around best shows ever, from Prince to Kesha.
The Fine Print