All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Los Angeles Kings hockey game courtesy of Ticketwave
- Tickets will be emailed.
- Where: Staples Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Seating Options and Dates
- $39 for seating in sections 304–315 or 321–332 ($49.25 value)
- $43 for seating in sections 316–320 or 303–333 ($54.25 value)
For each option, choose from the following games (all games begin at 7:30 p.m.):
- Against the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday, November 20
- Against the Calgary Flames on Monday, January 19
- Against the Calgary Flames on Thursday, February 12
- Against the Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday, February 16
- Against the Ottawa Senators on Thursday, February 26
- Against the Arizona Coyotes on Monday, March 16
- Against the Edmonton Oilers on Thursday, April 2
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Los Angeles Kings or Staples Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave.
The Scouting Report
The defending NHL champs find themselves amid a Pacific Division maelstrom in which five teams are within just a few points of the top spot. It helps, then, that the Kings’ Jonathan Quick boasts the league’s second-best save percentage, allowing the fewest goals in the division through 18 games. Pairing this staunch goaltending with an exceptional home record, the Kings are more than capable of claiming victory in this slate of games. Contests against Pacific foes such as Calgary, Arizona, and Edmonton give Los Angeles a chance inspire fear across the division without hiding plastic skeletons in visiting teams’ lockers.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Los Angeles Kings, Staples Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketwave's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.