- One ticket to an Indiana Pacers basketball game, courtesy of Ticketwave
- Tickets will be emailed.
- Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Seating Options and Dates
- $10 for seating in rows 10–23 of sections 206–211 or 222–227 or rows 8–23 of sections 201–205, 212–221, or 228–232 ($12.85 value)
- $19 for seating in rows 1–9 of sections 206–211 or 222–227 or rows 1–7 of sections 201–205, 212–221, or 228–232 ($22.75 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Phoenix Suns on Saturday, November 22, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Atlanta Hawks on Monday, December 8, at 7 p.m.
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Indiana Pacers or Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave.
The Scouting Report
For all of last season, Pacers players missed a combined 69 games due to injury. This year, not even a month into the season, they’ve already missed more than 50. But the story so far is not that Indiana’s stars are ailing—it’s how reliably their replacements have stepped into starting roles. The Pacers’ defense remains among the NBA’s stingiest, allowing fewer than 94 points per game. What’s more, Indiana has toppled the Miami Heat and the division-leading Chicago Bulls this November, shutting down two of the East’s top teams even without its big-name stars to distract opponents clamoring for autographs.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Indiana Pacers, Bankers Life Fieldhouse, or the NBA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.