- One ticket to a Browns preseason game courtesy of Ticketwave
- When: Against the Washington Redskins on Thursday, August 13, at 8 p.m. or Against the Buffalo Bills on Thursday, August 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: FirstEnergy Stadium
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Tickets will be emailed to customers at least 24 hours before game time.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for one upper-level seat in sections 501–542 ($60 value)
- $55 for one Dawg Pound-section seat in sections 317–323 ($80 value)
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Cleveland Browns or FirstEnergy Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
Cleveland found themselves in the playoff hunt for much of last season, starting 7–4 and recording signature wins against division rivals Cincinnati and Pittsburgh. For the 2015-16 campaign, the team has its eye on not only another hot start, but a postseason berth, too. Cleveland spent the offseason adding talent and depth to their roster through both free agency and April’s draft. Come August, fans can see the rejuvenated squad—as well as the franchise’s retooled uniforms—in action during preseason games, when new players have the chance to impress coaches by playing extra hard and presenting them with a single rose after every touchdown.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, FirstEnergy Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.