- One ticket to a Kansas City Chiefs preseason game courtesy of Ticketwave
- Where: Arrowhead Stadium
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Tickets will be emailed to customers at least 24 hours before game time.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Seating Options
Against the Seattle Seahawks on Friday, August 21, at 7 p.m.
- $29 for one upper-level seat in sections 309–316 or 332–339 ($53 value)
- $49 for one lower-level seat in sections 106–115 or 123–133 ($72 value)
Against the Tennessee Titans on Friday, August 28, at 7 p.m.
- $29 for one upper-level seat 309–316 or 332–339 ($53 value)
- $49 for one lower-level seat 106–115 or 123–133 ($72 value)
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Kansas City Chiefs or Arrowhead Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
From top to bottom, Kansas City has loaded its roster with a mix of established stars and youngsters with bright futures. A season ago, the team rode a 6–2 home record to a second-place finish in the division, all while smothering opposing offenses with one of the league’s top defenses. In 2015, Kansas City’s offense should be a force, too, as the newcomer wide receiver joins a core of stars that already includes a dual-threat running back. Come August, the Chiefs will use a slate of preseason games to work out any kinks and figure out which players need their creaky joints spritzed with oil.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kansas City Chiefs, Arrowhead Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.