- One ticket see a Detroit Lions preseason game courtesy of Ticketwave
- Where: Ford Field
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Ticket Options
- $39 for upper-level seating ($65 value)
- $49 for lower-level seating ($85 value)
- $99 for club-level seating ($155 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the New York Jets on Thursday, August 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Buffalo Bills on Thursday, September 3, at 7:30 p.m.
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Detroit Lions or Ford Field. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
Last season, the Lions’ defense was indomitable. It allowed the third-fewest points in the league, and it held opponents to a league-best 69.3 rushing yards per game. With offensively minded head coach Jim Caldwell at the helm, Detroit hopes to pair this defensive prowess with an offense capable of scoring even if the endzone’s blockaded with tanks. These preseason games against the Jets and Bills will give fans an early look at a team that once again harbors playoff ambitions.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Detroit Lions, Ford Field, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.